STANDARD MODELS EXAMPLES OF HELIX FLEXIBLE SCREW CONVEYOR
Helix Flexible Screw Conveyor is the most efficient, flexible, and easy-to-operate and maintain conveyor on the market. With a single moving part, in the standard Helix, there will be minimal maintenance required.
Flexible Screw conveyor is perfect for moving material from one area to another using a simple and effective conveying method. Available for batch, intermittent, or continuous conveying, our systems can move bulk material both horizontally or vertically as required.
An economical option for conveying powders, crystals, pellets, friable material, flakes, granules and much more.
A helicoid screw auger rotates inside a fixed tube. Fewer components minimize maintenance. The conveyor’s stainless steel construction stands up to a continuous flow of abrasive materials.
and discharge heights up to 40 ft (12.2 m).
Dosing and conveying of Powders, Crystals, Pellets, Friable material, Flakes, Granules and Much more.
Disassemble conveyor in 5 minutes for thorough wash down.
We always take the time and effort to meet all sanitary requirements for the food, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries with our flexible screw conveyor.
Hi/Lo portable Helix
Batch changeovers and meeting stringent sanitation regulations are easy with the Hi/Lo Helix flexible screw conveyor.
• Clean easily. No need for ladders or special tools to clean this conveyor. The electric actuator automatically lowers the auger to an easy-to-access height.
• Move from room to room. Fully assembled conveyor fits through standard-height doors.
• Reach discharge height up to 12 ft (3.66 m).
Loss-in-weight Option -Helix flexible screw conveyor
The Loss-In-Weight (LIW) Helix screw conveyor is a fully automated dosing system that is equipped with programmable logic and system integration tie-in functionality. The LIW Helix screw conveyor has load cells built into the hopper base. The flexible screw conveyor carries the material to an elevated point at the required flow rate. The batching functionality of the LIW Helix flexible screw conveyor allows for the measurement and automation of a dosed amount of material while conveying simultaneously.
• The LIW Helix screw conveyor is available from 3 to 8 inches (7.6 cm to 20.32 cm) nominal case diameter with average capacity ranges from .05 ft3/ min to 25 ft3/min (.014 m3/min to .707 m3/min) and a discharge height of 12 feet (3.66 m).
• Hi-Lo option is available for easy raise and lower of the screw conveyor for cleaning or screw auger change out.
• Available with 304 or 316 stainless steel hopper flexible connections, automated and manual discharge. shut-off valves, and more.